Web Rocket Video brings an experienced team of content producers, writers, designers and marketing leaders to your project to create effective online content. Utilizing on-camera interviews, testimonials, product demonstrations, facility tours and other aspects of your business, we create compelling high quality videos that connect with potential customers. Online search is the number one source that drives consumer decisions and web video can significantly boost your position, quickly communicate your value proposition and produce more qualified leads and new sales.
Web Rocket Video offers innovative turnkey services to deliver your message and get results. Our award-winning production staff has major market, broadcast and cable network television experience, and works with you to determine the best approach to achieve your goals.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT VIDEO
- 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions.
- 70% of B2B marketers use some form of online video with their overall strategies.
- About 46% of people say they’d be more likely to seek out information about a product or service after seeing it in an online video.
- 76% of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration.
- Only about 24% of national brands are using online video to market to consumers.
- 59% of senior executives prefer video over text.
- Video equals higher viewer retention. The information retained in one minute of online video is equal to about 1.8 million written words.
- Online video now accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic and up to 69% of traffic on certain networks.
- Users sharing video on retail and brand sites chose Facebook 46% of the time, with email accounting for 40% and Twitter capturing 14% of shares.
- Globally, online video traffic will be 55% of all consumer Internet traffic in 2016.
- Mobile video ads that include social media buttons drive 36% higher engagement. Online video production will account for more than one-third of all online advertising spending within the next five years.
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
Today's consumers have increasing control over their media. They can also easily avoid unwanted marketing messages. Marketers are being challenged to communicate even more succinctly and do so only where they are welcomed.
Online video advertising provides the content and the distribution that result in the intelligent use of marketing dollars.
To learn more online-video statistics of relevance to your business, or to inquire about sources of the statistics, please contact Bob Barista at (888) 999-2520.